SKY Centers Martial Arts
Today’s world is getting tough for children. Our goal is to create a safe place for children to learn self-defense, discipline, and confidence without being ridiculed for their mistakes. This sense of identity will boost their confidence and help increase their assertiveness when dealing with the high-pressure situations they’re faced with on a daily basis.
Our Children need a place to become independent from their parents and be challenged to work towards their maximum potential. Plus, our classes help them to get involved with other teens who have similar goals and standards. This is a great way to keep accountability and increase social skills. Our Chief instructor also has a Masters Degree in Education and an emphasis on special needs, so no matter the child, we are there to provide quality teaching with patience!
- 5,000 Square-Foot facility with a 2,500 Square-Foot Main Training Area
- Zebra Mat Flooring for Maximum Safety and Comfort
- Climate-Controlled Training Room & Waiting Area
- Clean, Fresh and Sanitized
- Open Seating for Parents & Spectators
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- ADA Friendly
- Equipped for Special Events Such as Workshops, Parties & Seminars